The California Aquaculture Association (CAA) would like to thank all those who attended our recent member meeting and workshop at Hubbs SeaWorld Research Institute in San Diego, California. We are grateful to have had the opportunity to interact more closely with our members and to provide important industry information and updates.
Additionally, CAA would like to send a special thanks to those who presented at the meeting as well as to Hubbs SeaWorld Research Institute and CAA Director, Mark Drawbridge for hosting the event at their wonderful facility. Below you will find a list of the presenters, their presentation topics, and a link to a PDF of each presentation (where applicable).
- Hubbs SeaWorld Research Institute
- Tony Schuur, CAA President
- Randy Lovell, Aquaculture Coordinator
- Don Kent, Rose Canyon Fisheries
- Sam Courtland, Integrated Aqua Systems
- Keith Filer, AllTech
- Lauren Bernadett, CAA Legal Advisor
- Kim Thompson, Aquarium of the Pacific
Photo credit: Dennis and Noriko Faria