This event is open to CAA members and their guests. RSVP is REQUIRED.
The California Aquaculture Association (CAA) will hold a meeting and presentations at Hubbs SeaWorld Research Institute in San Diego, CA on March 29, 2017.
9AM – 11:30AM: CAA Board meeting
11:30AM – 1PM: Lunch (Provided)
1PM – 5PM: Speakers and Presentations
- Hubbs SeaWorld Research Institute
- Tony Schuur, CAA President
- Randy Lovell, Aquaculture Coordinator
- Topic: CA Aquaculture Coordinator Report, Aquaculture Permit Counter, PEIR Progress
- Topic: Feed Efficiency, Fish Health, Algae as a Fish Meal Replacement
- Lauren Bernadett, CAA Legal Advisor
- Kim Thompson, Aquarium of the Pacific
- Topic: Marine Aquaculture Education and Outreach
- Additional Speakers TBD
Suggested hotel accommodations: The Dana, San Diego
Deadline for registrations: March 10, 2017