SACRAMENTO – As the Sacramento region celebrates “Farm-to-Fork Week,” Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today signed legislation to support farm-to-fork agriculture and expand access to healthy foods.
The Governor signed the following bills today:
- AB 1789 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Pesticides: neonicotinoids: reevaluation: determination: control measures.
- AB 1871 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) – Agricultural products: direct marketing: certified farmers’ markets.
- AB 1990 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Menlo Park) – Food production.
- AB 2218 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) – Electricity and natural gas rates.
- AB 2241 by Assemblymember Susan T. Eggman (D-Stockton) – Local government: agricultural land.
- AB 2413 by Assemblymember John A. Pérez (D-Los Angeles) – The Office of Farm to Fork.
- AB 2561 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) – Personal agriculture: restrictions.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov